sábado, 5 de junho de 2010

If only...

- Is it a crime if I want you to be mine?
- Don't get me wrong, dear. I could never be anyone's. Nor even yours.
- So I guess this is it.
- We were never meant to be.
- I just thought we could be.


Her only mistake was to want to own somebody.
His only mistake was not to let himself be owned.
They lived their lives, and they were happy.
But one never knew how good it was like to be taken care of once in a while.
And the other carried a hole in its heart forever.
They were never meant to be. But they could have been. If they had at least tried.


----------------------------------------------------


*Muito tempo sem praticar inglês deu nisso. Uma hora ele tinha que escapulir sozinho.

Um comentário:

Dos Sonhos disse...

There are many sentences I would prefer to put in english, but many people can't read, so I mostly never use them. Gotta practice my english too.

(Although I sing and write songs in english)